Here’s the latest information on the Guildford Local Plan proposed timetable.
20th April – GBC Special meeting of the Borough, Economy and Infrastructure Executive Advisory Board to discuss the proposed submission plan – then:
Further targeted public consultation in June-July 2017only asking for comments about the proposed changes to the plan.
- Submission to the planning inspectorate for Examination (Regulation 22) – December 2017
- Pre-examination meeting – February 2018
- Examination in public – hearings (Regulation 24) – April 2018
- Anticipated adoption (Regulation 26) – December 2018
- Update Policies Map – December 2018